Monday, January 6, 2014

Dusting off my Blog..

The 2013-14 school year is shaping up to be a great one - our Active Classroom project is going very well, I was selected to be a Google Glass Explorer, we are generating many great partnerships at Ellis and the integration of Design Thinking has grown immensely. I love twitter, I check it all day and tweet multiple times a day. I participate in twitter chats regularly - especially the #dtk12chat (where I co-mod') and #isedchat where I  have met some fabulous educators and got great ideas. I also especially like the #makered and #edtechchat. Over and over my PLN asks me if I have blogged about ideas I tweet about - and the answer is NO - I am going to change that. 

This blog will focus on my work in technology & innovative pedagogy. It will feature projects and initiatives taking place at The Ellis School - the all-girls independent school where I work in Pittsburgh, PA. Learn more about us here: http://www.theellisschool.org/ or our innovation page: http://www.theellisschool.org/innovation

I am privileged to work with amazing educators and girls and I am passionate about innovation, being a change agent and keeping a balance to spend time with my family. I love to build partnerships and learn new things. So, I plan to share more about that all with you this year!

-L
Me #throughglass


No comments:

Post a Comment