While there is a lot going on for me to write about, I am also hoping to get to some topics that I always want to write about but never make the time. I came up with the following list:
- Active Learning research at Ellis
- Active Learning Summit happening this summer.
- Exploring digital badges and the concept of a learning ecosystem.
- Teaching or co-teaching a transdisciplinary course.
- Practices of innovative teachers and leaders
- Book review of The Design Way
- STEM to STEAM via Innovation Stations
- Google Hangout recap
- Why and how to start digital portfolios in your school
- 'How Might We' questions for potential design challenges
- Design challenge examples at all grade levels
- Redesigning learning spaces
- Experiential learning in the community
- Teaching digital media literacy and citizenship in an active and engaging way
- Examples of Project Based Learning in the humanities
- Innovation coaches - what and why?
Those are just a few of the topics I have come up with so far! I can definitely fill-in with some fun edtech topics on web tools and tricks as well as on Design Thinking and the NAIS conference. I am also open to requests and suggestions!
Looking forward to a fun month on my personal blog but also blogging for the NAIS conference and the NAIS Teachers of the Future #NAISTOF "Slow Chat" on blended learning.